Enterprise Account Manager
Basic: £40K, OTE: £80K, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Mobile, Laptop
COMPANY INFORMATION - Enterprise Account Manager
-One of UK’s leading total voice and data communication service providers in the UK delivering unified communications, data and mobility, contact centre solutions for businesses nationwide. - Established over 20 years they have a fantastic presence within their market and a great reputation for quality and high end service levels.
- They work with world leading manufacturers such as Avaya, Mitel and Siemens.
- T/O £25 million
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Enterprise Account Manager
- Must have managed Enterprise Level Accounts
- Must be doing between 700k
- £1m annual rev
- Need to be doing between £20-30k gp per month.
- Must have sold one of the following kits: Avaya, Mitel and Siemens.
- Exp of selling: Network Services
- SIP trunks, WLR, outbound minutes, inbound services, WAN, internet access, etc
- Strong Account Management experience
- Self starter, Money motivator
ROLE INFORMATION - Enterprise Account Manager
- Enterprise account manager/salesperson to develop larger accounts. The role would be 90% from existing base and 10% new business. Strong presence in various sectors including health, education, retail, local government, and a review of accounts in imminent which presents an opportunity to focus on any individual’s vertical expertise.
- You will sell Network Services – SIP trunks, WLR, outbound minutes, inbound services, WAN, internet access, etc
- Maintenance support contracts
– with the ability to support approx 80% of systems in use in the UK
- System sales
– hardware and software IP PBX sales
- Avaya (inc legacy Nortel CS1000), Siemens and Mitel
- Experience in at least some of the above is naturally required.
- London based
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please contact Matt O'Neill on 020 8722 8200 or Please hit the apply button.