European Channel Manager - Telecom Expense ManagementSELLING:
Telecom Expense Management Services - SalesSELLING TO:
UK and EuropeLOCATION:
Access Tunbridge WellsPACKAGE:
Basic: £60K + bonus, car allowance, healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop…COMPANY INFORMATION- European Channel Manager - Telecom Expense Management
- Established for 15 years.
- HQ in the UK.
- Privately funded.
- 0% attrition rate with clients.
- Only provider of Telecoms Expense Management based in Europe.
- Recognised by Gartner and Forrester (For first year ever there will be a magic quadrant for TEM).
- Clients include; Nokia, Volvo, RBS, BP, Barclays.
- Offices in UK, NY, Tokyo, France and Germany.
- 100 Employees.
- 50 in the UK.
- Private Co – Circa £10million turnover.
- Grown 30% in last 2 years (great service to offer in a recession!).
- Moving to a direct sales model.
- Doubled the R&D Team.
- Market is booming so strong growth.YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING- European Channel Manager - Telecom Expense Management
- Channel / Alliances experience with SI’s or Large Resellers.
- Good access to Tunbridge Wells.
- Software / hardware / telco experience.
- Gravitas to engage at c-level.
- You must be happy to travel across Europe.ROLE INFORMATION- European Channel Manager - Telecom Expense Management
- Our client sell Telecoms expense management services which incorporate consulting services, business process outsourcing, and solution support. They offer all this on a hosted cloud solution.
- Our client has proprietary software which enables the customer to get an unbiased third party view of the telecoms provider market place from a service/cost perspective. The solution has a BI dashboard capability to allow management to view and analyse all the data relating to their telecoms environment.
- Within consulting they offer; Audit and Optimisation of your telecoms systems. Recovery services and re-negotiation of recharge (bills). Sourcing services and Benchmarking Services.
- Within their hosted services they are able to host hardware, applications and security.
- The European Channel Manager will be responsible for the overall relationship with these partners in Europe. Responsibilities include developing and managing key executive relationships within each partner organization and Channel sales in Europe to develop and manage the Sales Alliance plan between MDSL and partners.
- Work with assigned partners to meet assigned sales quota by creating and executing sales plans and strategies with local field sales teams
- Maintain long-term relationships with alliance partners to achieve customer satisfaction and ensure after-market revenue
- Manage internal MDSL resources (primarily Sales Engineers, Consultants, and Inside Sales) to support sales and account expansion efforts with key partners in the field
- Understand and integrate sales initiatives across direct/inside sales channels of distribution (distributor, reseller)
- Provide sales support to partner sales organizations through training, customer visits, technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, customer price quotes
- Manage channel development, sales and customer satisfaction within the territory
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please contact Anthony Mathews or Paul Bramble on 020 8722 8200; CD Sales Recruitment. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Formed in 1991 with one simple aim - To provide the ultimate sales recruitment service for candidates and clients alike. With nine specialist divisions and over 50 trained consultants CD Sales Recruitment is dedicated to solving the recruitment needs of the most demanding markets. Whether you are a company looking for professional salespeople, or a salesperso