My client is established as the market leader in HAI surveillance software with over 1000 hospitals worldwide using their products.
They require an experienced Professional Services Manager to start ASAP to help grow their PS team in line with the quarter on quarter growth they are experiencing.
Professional Services Manager
Basic: £60K salary + car allowance
COMPANY INFORMATION- Professional Services Manager
- UK HQ in Gloucestershire, with International HQ in Nashville Tennesse.
- Approximately £2mil turnover.
- Privately owned with 22 staff and ambitious expansion plans.
- Penetration into 90 UK NHS Trusts.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Professional Services Manager
- Operational Professional Services experience whereby you have taken a PS team from chaos to tranquillity and grown and shaped the team as required.
- Must come from a complex IT systems background
- Strong experience around interfacing/integrations.
- MS SQL Server experience
- Ideally the candidates will also come from a web type background.
ROLE INFORMATION- Professional Services Manager
- You will manage circa 10 people in your Professional Services Team, with global to expand the PS team to 25 heads globally in the next 12 months.
- You will be managing consultants dealing with integration issues of the client's product.
- Work with key vendors such as Cerner, iSoft, Lab Interface etc.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please contact Alex Day or Helmi Akili on 020 8722 8200; CD Sales Recruitment. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Formed in 1991 with one simple aim - To provide the ultimate IT recruitment service for candidates and clients alike. With nine specialist divisions and over 40 trained consultants CD IT Recruitment is dedicated to solving the recruitment needs of the most demanding markets. Whether you are a company looking for IT professionals, or an IT professional looking for the best selection of vacancies in today's market we offer the best possible service in terms of quality, efficiency and value for money by ensuring the most accurate match between client and candidate.
CD Sales Recruitment: National Sales Awards 2010