Our client, voted Sunday Times Best Company to Work For, is looking for both a Client Director to manage and develop 10 to 20 existing accounts with a current recurring revenue of between £3M to £5M, and also a New Logo sales person to attract new customers to the business and exploit cross sell opportunities within existing accounts.
JOB TITLE: 1x Client Director & 1x BDM - Sunday Times Best Company to Work For
LOCATION: West London
PACKAGE: Up to £75k Basic, £150k OTE, Car Allowance and Benefits
- 1,000+ employees
- $300m turnover
- A Sunday Times Best Company to work for
- Leaders in their field (Gartner Magic Quadrant)
- Multi-award winning business
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Account Development or New Logo Acquisition/New Business experience (depending on which role you are applying for)
- Complex IT Solutions sales experience
- Sold Business Outcome based solutions
- Proven track record in sales
- Professionally sales trained (e.g. Miller Heiman / SPIN, TAS, etc.)
- Stable profiles (no 12-18 month short moves)
- High energy
- Intelligent (ideally degree educated)
- Bright, ambitious and enthusiastic
- A sense of humour / a personality!
- Working for a leading managed services and cloud platform provider who specialise in running business critical applications for their clients, hosted from their 3 secure data centres. They have grown at roughly 20% per annum since their inception
- Due to their continued success and growth, they are looking to recruit both a Client Director to manage and develop 10 to 20 existing accounts with a current recurring revenue of between £3M to £5M, and also a New Logo sales person to attract new customers to the business and exploit cross sell opportunities within existing accounts
- The portfolio you'd be selling covers: Critical Applications Hosting (Enterprise Applications, Web Applications, Messaging & Collaboration), Cloud Services (Managed Cloud IaaS, AWS Managed Service, Self-Managed VM Service), End User Computing (Desktop Managed Services), Hosting and Infrastructure Management, and Infrastructure Optimisation
- You will be provided with excellent support from the marketing department, seminars & conferences, external lead generation campaigns, etc.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.