CD Recruitment has an exciting new role for 2018!! Our client is in a unique position in the IT industry having been established to specifically capitalize on a window of opportunity, taking advantage of significant public sector spend on IT Cloud Services. They are currently seeking a senior and strategic new business developer to work in the Central Government sector, with a strong technology sales background. Does this sound like you? Then read on…
JOB TITLE: Account Director - Central Government
LOCATION: Anywhere in England
PACKAGE: £80K basic, £160K OTE, pension, health, DIS, long-term disability cover
- Established in 2011
- Doubled in revenue and headcount year-on-year for the last 3 years
- £50m turnover
- 200 public sector customers
- 200 partners in the ecosystem
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You must have strategic New Business development experience
- We are looking for any technology sales background
- You will have strong Central Government vertical sales experience
- You will be hardworking and energetic
- Have good "anecdotes" (examples of how you've generated and closed new business, hurdles you overcame along the way, etc.)
- Our client delivers a true cloud platform that is highly scalable, flexible, assured and cost-effective in that customers only pay for what they use.
- The platform has been built using industry standards and open source software, meaning customers can transition and transform their applications and deploy them across multiple cloud solutions.
- This role is for a senior and strategic new business developer to work in the Central Government sector
- The breakdown of your time will be roughly spent 80% on new logo acquisition and 20% on new business within existing accounts.
- In this role you will sell directly to end users and also work via partners such as ISV's with vertical specific solutions and larger SI's.
- You will be pitching to CTOs, CIOs, IT Directors and IT Managers
- Deal sizes can start at £10k consultancy in order to get on the platform and go from there leading to deals up to and above £2m
- Most deals are sold on 2-3 year contracts as per G-Cloud requirements
- You will be selling the company's IaaS, PaaS and SaaS:
- > Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Providing service-based access to processing, storage, networks, and other building block compute resources in the cloud.
- > Software as a Service (SaaS) - Email, Collaboration & File Sharing
- > Platform as a service (PaaS) - Built using open source software, this is a modern application platform built specifically to make it faster and easier to build, test, release, and scale applications.
- The G-Cloud framework allows you to supply a wide range of Cloud Services to the UK public sector who in turn will benefit from lower costs, reduced procurement times and a simplified tendering process, without compromising performance or security.
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.