My London-based client is looking to hire current, dynamic salespeople with an active interest in social media to sell their fabulous product to the world's leading brands, and marketing departments of top agencies. Passion and a desire to grow and be at the forefront of an emerging marketplace, with the potential to change the future of brand and customer engagement is crucial.
You will be joining a tight-knit team of salespeople and working extensively with the CEO, who is a successful salesperson-turned-executive with a track record of his own - a genuinely great mentor. You will be the sort of person who would thrive in a start-up environment, and enjoy the feeling of building something significant and being a big fish in a small pond. This is a real sliding doors moment for the successful candidate, as a three-year spell with this organisation has the potential to set your career on a rocket ship trajectory.
JOB TITLE: Account Executive (Social) - cool, intellectually stimulating UK start-up
LOCATION: London, United Kingdom - US travel
PACKAGE: £50,000-£90,000 x2 OTE
- Early-stage vendor in a validated and 50x growth market (over the last three years)
- Massive value prop
- Great leadership
- Game-changing big data technology
- Great product, enterprise clients - it works
- London HQ
- Opportunity to be part of something amazing from the beginning
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be passionate about this space and hold an interest in the future of social media
- You will EITHER have previously sold disruptive technology and understand how to evangelise a sell OR have less experience but the fundamental DNA to make a success of the above
- You will have anything between 2-10 years software sales experience
- You will culturally be a fit for a small, current and multicultural business
- You will have a hunger and desire to drive change for the better across the business, and to grow with that change
- 100% New Logo, this is an emerging market
- You will work closely with the CEO, a very impressive figurehead
- You will be targeting clients through EMEA and North America, targeting and reacting with an eye on real world events as opportunities and key moments of resonance present themselves
- Massive greenfield opportunity
- The office is in London
To apply for the above position, please contact Ashby Shonpal or hit the apply button.