A leading IT infrastructure company currently has a rare opportunity to join their successful sales team as an Account Manager. This is a strategic New Business and Account Development role selling into Target Accounts and Existing Billing Accounts.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
LOCATION: London, South East
PACKAGE: £50k Basic, £100k OTE uncapped, plus full benefits package
- One of the leading providers of IT infrastructure services globally
- Impressive install base of tier 1 brands and public sector bodies where their focus is on organisations typically ranging from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more
- 5 years of continued growth
- Over 8,000 employees globally
- Great work ethic installed throughout the company from the CEO down!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New Business and Account Development experience
- This is 80% about attitude and energy to want to do the job
- 3-4 years of technology sales experience
- Good level of sales maturity
- Able to engage with individuals and become a trusted adviser
- Ideally you will have worked on large/strategic accounts
- This is a strategic New Business and Account Development role
- You will be selling into Target Accounts (these accounts will be doing some business but there is scope for a lot more) and also Existing Billing Accounts
- These accounts have 2500+ employees and are X-vertical
- This is a client facing role so you will need to be comfortable selling face-to-face
- Typical points of contact ranging from Procurement and Technical, through to Operations and Senior Executives
- You will be working in a virtual team environment, pulling together teams of specialists to ensure your client is getting everything they need across multiple ongoing projects from a commercial perspective. You will also be tasked with consultative new business acquisition
- You will be working on projects and managed services deals that can range from the tens of thousands up into the millions
- You will build a detailed understanding of the customer environment, frameworks, competitor landscape and politics to determine key growth areas
- There will be close alignment with ongoing project activity
- You will play a key role in governance and reviewing progress while also seeking opportunities to expand scope, working collaboratively with specialists across all lines of business
- People in similar roles in this company earn over £250k!
To apply for the above position, please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.