Intelligent software which allows organisations to see, sense and act on the experience and desires of every customer at touch point as it happens. They allow a company to review and research customer satisfaction to enable a more poignant approach towards satisfaction and retention.
This position is to grow and develop on boarded accounts while retaining a great client relationship. You will have a huge amount of technical support behind you so you can be the voice of customer solutions. This position will report directly to the Director of Implementation Services, the role is both people and product orientated.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager - Customer Experience Software
PACKAGE: £30,000 - £40,000 Base Salary with a competitive OTE
- Award-winning platform and client services
- Bootstrapped company which is cash rich
- Huge focus on growth and driving revenue
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Fantastic customer communication skills and presentable to clients
- Commercial awareness with understanding of the sales and account management process
- Great team culture with ability to thrive within a team environment
- Interest in technology with understanding of CSS, Java, HTML
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction post sale
- The main point of contact between the business and client
- Conducting quality reviews through introduction of the new product features and services
- Working directly with clients to identify needs and technical requirements in order to provide the best solution
To apply for the above position, Please contact Ross Murray or hit the apply button.