CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Designer Furniture into Corporate End Users, this is an Account Management position building relationships and developing accounts.
Field/home based covering London and the South East.
Very established region.
Huge support and backup.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager - Designer Furniture - Construction
SELLING: Seating, Storage, Partitioning, Meeting Furniture
SELLING TO: Corporate End Users
TERRITORY: London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire
LOCATION: London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire
PACKAGE: £50k basic, OTE £70k+, All Travel Paid, 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop
- Major market leader
- Established over 200 years
- Presence in over 40 countries
- Circa 2000 staff
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sold an interior visual product
- Experience of selling to Corporate End Users
- Happy to cover London
- Field sales experience
- Strong access to London
- Instant relationship builder
- A proven account developer
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Furniture, Seating, Storage, Partitioning and Meeting Furniture
- This is a field/home based role covering London inside the M25
- As the Account Manager your role is to develop existing relationships, ensuring clients are aware of the full service offering and utilising the full product range
- You will be selling to corporate End Users, these are large blue chip companies such as: Ernst and Young, Bank of China, ING, Microsoft, London Stock Exchange to name but a few
- Year one target £1.5Million
- Great database
- Leads provided
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.