Award-winning and leading source of human resource information, part of a FTSE 100 media company is looking for a new business developer in London. You will be selling subscriptions to their information portal, dealing with senior HR personnel and CIO's.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager - HR, health and safety, and law information
SELLING: HR Business Intelligence
SELLING TO: Cross vertical
PACKAGE: £40K, OTE £60K
- Established over 14 years
- Group turnover £250M+
- Award-winning information source
- Winner of online product of the year
- Covering UK, Europe, US and Asia
- Part of a FTSE 100 media company
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3 years+ B2B sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding account development targets.
- Proven in building strong client relationships over the telephone.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ideally you have sold into HR or sold an HR solution.
- You must be looking for a long term career move.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the sales proposition.
- Selling the full HR solution portfolio, including business information related to HR and employment law.
- Selling cross vertical, this will vary depending on the person and where you add the most value.
- 100% account management.
- Based from the office in either Central London or Sutton.
- Some of your new business will be generated from current/traditional accounts.
- Subscription based sales, winning 1 year+ contracts.
- Contracts start at £1,500 per year but can rise significantly from this.
- The price of the subscription fluctuates depending on the volume of information your client needs access to.
- Typically pitching to HR Directors and C-Level executives such as CIO's.
- Your year 1 target will be confirmed at interview.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.