A fantastic opportunity for an Agency Sales Manager to gain New Business advertising clients in a media based environment, representing one of the most prestigious names in the market place.
JOB TITLE: Agency Sales Manager - Market Leader
SELLING: Media Services
SELLING TO: SME-Enterprise
TERRITORY: UK Wide
PACKAGE: Basic: up to £42K, OTE £70K
- Market leading publishing house and content marketing agency;
- Established 7 years;
- Turnover Circa £4M;
- 35 UK staff, 10 in sales.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2 years media sales experience;
- Existing connections and experience of selling to media agencies;
- Knowledge and passion for current affairs;
- Experience of delivering successful sales pitches and achieving or exceeding targets;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Superb communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Evidence of entrepreneurial flair and passion for doing business;
- Experience of working and performing in a high pressured environment;
- Interest in current affairs/industries/publishing;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Bachelor degree in business, management or economics is desirable
Selling commercial solutions into the new current affairs freesheet publication. Building upon existing agency relations and generating new long term commercial relationships. Responsible for selling both display and advertorial solutions by constructing and maintaining an extensive pipeline.
- Using existing contacts within the media agencies to help drive a portfolio of regular clients for the monthly free sheet;
- Develop a commercial strategy for repeat booking clients;
- Undertake independent research to establish possible pools of commercial partners;
- Deliver credible and professional sales pitches, by phone or face to face, to existing contacts or through cold calling to achieve sales targets;
- Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably asked.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.