SAP and Oracle are dominating the market, making their money selling software licenses with a monumental charge for over-subscribing. There is a vast gap in the market for a company to stop this happening. This is the largest and fastest growing unicorn vendor on the market, having grown 160% every year for the last 10 years, and now is your chance to join.
Their premier product will collate information from all the software licences that a business holds, and calculates the wasted usage. They will also warn when the maximum number is close, avoiding vast penalties.
JOB TITLE: Alliances Director - Software Licensing Vendor
LOCATION: Access to Reading
PACKAGE: £80,000 - £100,000 Salary + 30% Commission + Grantee + Shares
- Founded in 1997 they are a bootstrapped, cash rich organisation experiencing hyper growth within the UK
- Looking to build the UK team to drive new business and maintain their year-on-year double digit growth
- Tier one sales leaders with a solid track record of closing blue chip organisations to add to the extensive portfolio of clients
- 500 people worldwide, offices in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, United Kingdom and United States
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a gravitas at the C-level
- A proven ability to achieve on annual sales quotas
- You will be a New Business Sales hunter focused on winning new logos
- A team player who is willing to utilise the support around them to create more opportunities within a sales process and support customers' needs
- This is a New Business focused role where you will win new logos for the business
- You will then develop those accounts adding value to them and maintaining a deep relationship
- Working with Tier 1 System Integrators to drive UK revenue
- Effectively ensure a strong pipeline is built with accurate sales forecasting
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Crawley or hit the apply button.