Alliances Manager | UK, Germany, Netherlands
€120,000 basic - (€240,000 OTE) + Stock
Enterprise companies now know that private cloud is the way forward, for 3 reasons:
1) Public cloud at scale does not work & It is too expensive.
2) Private cloud offers flexibility and is cost effective. (No vendor lock-in)
3) Private Cloud is more secure - important within Financial Services, Telco & Public Sector /Government
CD are excited to be building out the european team for this leader in “Open Source” infrastructure software. The solutions is built around “openstack” technology, and gives their clients this flexibility with minimal disruption. The organisation are on an incredible growth journey and see this role as a critical piece in the puzzle.
5 reasons you should find out more:
The Solution is amazing - The infrastructure of the future is flexible & "open source".
Incredible Client base: Apple, Adobe, Ericcson, VW to name a few.
World class VC Backing
The Story. Ask our consultants about the journey so far
Vision & Leadership
- Alliances Manager
- Based in UK, Germany OR Netherlands
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Intelligence, drive, coachability
- Can create trust in the team, vision for the team, make courageous decisions, integrity, creativity
- Has a desire for personal growth
- Curiosity (has a learning mindset)
- Hungry, smart, coachable
- Start-up mentality
- Must be interested in this space
- Proven Alliances Manager
- Hunter mindset - we are not looking for an account manager!
- Complex software experience at Enterprise level (MUST)
- $50,000,000 revenue (40% of this in EMEA)
- 500+ employees worldwide
- Over $200m in funding from renowned VC backers
- A-player leadership team