CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Excellent new opportunity to join a global leader in fire safety and cover a key territory while inheriting a large number of high spending live accounts. This is a real platform for career progression within a company that has a great team culture.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - Construction
SELLING: Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms
SELLING TO: Selling into distributors which are Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbers Merchants and Wholesalers
TERRITORY: Home/field based covering the South West of England
PACKAGE: £34k - £38k basic, OTE £45k, company car, mobile, laptop, healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday
* The world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products.
* Established over 90 years.
* Owned by a huge organisation.
* Great company culture
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Sold to distribution.
* Ideally contacts within wholesalers.
* Ideally sold an electrical product, however as long as its construction related.
* Must have field sales experience.
* Strong access across the South West.
* Technically minded.
* Happy to be part of a small team.
* A natural relationship builder.
* Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms.
* Selling into distributors which are Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbers Merchants and Wholesalers.
* Field/home based covering the South West of England.
* 50% new business focused and 50% account management.
* Dealing with orders that range from under £500 to over £50k.
* This role is very autonomous and doesn't involve being micro-managed.
* Leads provided but access to a full database also.
* A great opportunity with this global organisation.
* Your own research and preparation will ensure a successful interview.
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Bedding or hit the apply button.