CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Market leading manufacturer of Excavation Support Systems is looking for a Northern based field sales person. You will sell their range of Excavation Support Systems into Civil Engineers, Main and Sub Contractors.
Account management focused.
Great backing from a technical design department.
Big brand name.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - Excavation Support Systems - Construction
SELLING: Excavation Support Systems
SELLING TO: Civil Engineers, Main and Sub Contractors
TERRITORY: Ripon to Sheffield and Oldham to Selby
LOCATION: Ripon, Sheffield, Oldham, Selby
PACKAGE: £34k basic, OTE £50k, Company car, fuel card, 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension, health scheme
- Very well-known manufacturer
- Depots Nationwide
- Independently owned
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have related product sales/hire experience
- Sold to civil engineers
- MUST have construction field sales experience
- Minimum 3 years field sales experience
- A natural relationship builder
- Able to communicate effectively with a range of clients
- Your role is to hire out the company's manufactured range of specialist groundwork solutions, trench support equipment, sheets and frames (these are excavation support systems)
- Representing the Dewsbury depot covering the surrounding areas
- Hiring/selling into a mixed market of Civil Engineers, Main and Sub Contractors
- This is a technical sell but you will get assistance from the in-house technical design team
- You will be circa 70% account management/account development and 30% new business focused
- You will deal with hire values that range from £250 a week to £1k per week, some projects can be much higher
- Realistic year one target
- Sales cycles will be instant to several months
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.