CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Genuine global market leader requires an Area Sales Manager. You will sell the company's manufactured range of interior products via the specification market, dealing with architects and specifiers, main contractors and specialist distributors.
Field/home based covering Sussex, Surrey and South London (Including W Central and W1).
A mix of new business and account management.
Great training, support and backup.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - Interior Products - Construction
SELLING: Interior Products
SELLING TO: Architects, Specifiers, Main Contractors, Ceiling Contractors, End Users and Specialist Distributors
TERRITORY: Sussex, Surrey and South London (Including W Central and W1)
LOCATION: Sussex, Surrey and South London (Including W Central and W1)
PACKAGE: Basic £38k, OTE £45k, company car, 20 days holiday, pension, health, laptop, mobile, corporate benefits
- Part of a huge global organisation
- Great training
- Genuine career prospects
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Specification sales experience
- Our client is very attitude led
- Construction related field sales experience
- Looking for someone instantly engaging
- Comfortable selling to an architect and then being on a building site the next minute
- A conceptual sales person
- Must have presence
- No arrogant people
- Can get along with anyone
- Hard working
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of interior wall and ceiling products
- Selling into 50% Architects and Specifiers and 50% into Main Contractors, Ceiling Contractors, End Users and Specialist Distributors
- Home/field based covering Sussex, Surrey and South London (Including W Central and W1)
- Year 1 target will be very realistic
- You will inherit projects that are going on within your region worth circa £3 Million (our client has the best conversion rate in the industry at 70%)
- Your role will be 50% project/account management ensuring these projects go your way and 50% new business focused
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.