CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
This is an excellent opportunity with a global brand leader in the Power Tools market, an entry level role offering a long term career, field/home based covering Berkshire, Oxfordshire and South Warwickshire.
Account management focused, developing relationships with distributors.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - Power Tools - Construction
SELLING: Power Tools
SELLING TO: Distributors
TERRITORY: Berkshire, Oxfordshire and South Warwickshire
LOCATION: Berkshire, Oxfordshire and South Warwickshire
PACKAGE: £24k basic, OTE £30k, company car, fuel card, 20 days holiday, mobile, laptop, health scheme, pension
- Established over 100 years
- Over £130Million turnover in the UK
- Brand leader
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- This is an entry level position with a major market leader
- Open on background
- Must be an instant relationship builder
- Looking for a long term career
- Comfortable demonstrating the products
- Ideally sold via distributors, but open on experience
- A strong account manager that can develop business
- Advantageous if sold power tools but not essential at all
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of power tools, this includes drills, angle grinders, heat guns and saws, but the range of products is vast (circa 450 products in the range)
- Home/field based covering Berkshire, Oxfordshire and South Warwickshire
- Selling into both independent and national builder's merchants and tool distribution companies
- You are mainly account management focused, developing key relationships and ensuring your customers are happy
- Very realistic year 1 targets
- Attending 4-6 meetings a day
- In-house and ongoing training and development
To apply for the above position, Please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.