Connecting to LinkedIn...

Area Sales Manager - Technical Mortars - Construction

Job Title: Area Sales Manager - Technical Mortars - Construction
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Industry:
Salary: £38000 per annum + Company Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
REF: CNH070916B
Contact Name: Steve Mansfield
Contact Email: steve.m@cdsr.com
Job Published: 10 months ago

Job Description

CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"

Technical Mortars manufacturer requires a field based salesperson to cover London and the Home Counties (main focus on London) selling into Utilities Contractors, Architects, Local Authorities, main and sub -contractors. New business focused.

Our client requires someone with experience of selling into Utilities Contractors and Architects. Excellent opportunity with great back up and support.


JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - Technical Mortars - Construction
SELLING: Technical Mortars
SELLING TO: Utilities Contractors, Local Authorities, Architects, Main and Sub Contractors,
TERRITORY: London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Essex, Hertfordshire
LOCATION: London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Essex, Hertfordshire
PACKAGE: £38k basic OTE £45k, company car, fuel card, mobile, lap top, pension, 25 days holiday


COMPANY INFORMATION

- Established over 40 years
- Very technical products with in-depth training
- Close knit team

KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

- Someone that has experience in selling to utilities contractors
- Happy being new business focused
- Sold via local authorities
- An experienced field sales professional
- Experience of covering London
- Switched on

ROLE INFORMATION

- Area Sales Manager - Technical Mortars.
-Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of specialist mortars; these are highly technical products.
-Field/home based focusing on London (circa 80%) of the time and the South the other 20% (this does include the South West but main focus is London).
-Selling into a mix of Local Authorities, Architects, Utilities Contractors, Main and Sub Contractors with some back selling via distributors.
-This is a very new business focused role.
-Orders can vary from £7k to over £100k.
-Year one target is flexible and will be more activity/KPI led.

To apply for the above position please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.