CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Great opportunity to join this market leading manufacturer of Waterproofing solutions, these include liquid applied, hot melt and green roof waterproofing.
Field/homebased covering London.
Selling into Surveyors, Main and Sub Contractors.
70% Account Management and 30% New Business.
This role will involve daily surveys.
Excellent potential for growth and a long term career.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - Waterproofing - Construction
SELLING: Specialist Flat Roofing Waterproofing Solutions
SELLING TO: Surveyors, Main and Sub Contractors
PACKAGE: £45k basic, OTE £55k+, company car, 23 days holiday, mobile, laptop, health scheme and pension
- Established but rapidly expanding company
- £25 Million turnover
- Over 100 staff
- Great name in the market
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally have industry related experience, however will consider someone from the following:
- Sold to Surveyors
- Must have construction field sales experience
- Sold an external building product, possibly sold Insulation, Roof Lights, Roof Tiles, etc
- A strong account manager that understands the importance of new business
- Located on patch or very close to it (London)
- Happy to do surveys on a daily basis
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of specialist flat roofing water proofing solutions, for example liquid applied, hot melt and green roofs
- Field/homebased covering London
- Getting the product specified with Surveyors and tracking the order to the main and/or sub-contractor
- This role will involve you actually surveying the roof on a regular/daily basis, understanding the client's requirements and then pitching the solution to the surveyor
- 70% account management and 30% new business
- Tracking the whole sale from start to finish
- Attending circa 3 meetings a day of which 1 will likely be a survey
- Dealing with projects that will range from £5k to £500k on a regular basis
- Sales cycles can vary from 2 months to 12 months
- Year 1 target will be £1 Million
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.