CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Great opportunity with this market leader within the playground equipment and outdoor gym equipment market, field/home based covering the Midlands to the North of England.
A mix of new business and account management.
Selling into a mixed market of Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Parish Councils and Schools.
No direct industry experience required, but you must have business to business field sales experience with relevant route to market understanding.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Representative - Playground equipment and outdoor gym equipment - Construction
SELLING: Playground equipment and outdoor gym equipment
SELLING TO: Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Parish Councils and Schools
TERRITORY: Birmingham, Leicester, Manchester and Sheffield
LOCATION: Birmingham, Leicester, Manchester and Sheffield
PACKAGE: £28k basic, OTE £45k, company car, 25 days holiday, pension, laptop, mobile
- Rapidly expanding company
- Great name in the industry
- Part of a larger group
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Advantageous if sold Playground Equipment/Outdoor Gyms but this is not essential
- Experience within the construction industry
- Happy to be field/home based
- Keen to learn
- A real people person
- Looking for a long-term career
- A great attitude
- Your role is to sell the company's range of playground equipment and outdoor gym equipment
- Field/home based covering the North of England
- Selling into a mix of Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Parish Councils and Schools
- Working under and learning from the National Sales Manager
- Dealing with orders that range from under £1k to over £100k
- Sales cycles can range from instant to 1 year
- Year one is all about training, learning and developing a pipeline
- Attending between 8-16 meetings a week
- Leads provided and a great database to access
To apply for the above position, Please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.