CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Brilliant opportunity to join a market leader that has been voted in the Financial Times top 100 companies for 4 years running. Still expanding and offering a real chance for progression while covering a key territory. The role is mainly account management as my client has an excellent market share and huge name in the industry. Offering both commission and bonus, this role has huge earning potential for the right sales professional.
JOB TITLE: Area Specification Manager - Construction
SELLING: Selling the company's manufactured range of smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and detectors SELLING TO: Selling into local authorities/social landlords to get the product specified, then tracking the project to electrical contractor and back selling via Wholesalers/distributors
PACKAGE: £35k - £40k basic, OTE £50k++, generous car allowance, mobile, laptop, private health care after 6 months, pension and 25 days holiday
* Growing organisation
* Great company culture
* Platform for progression
* Financial Times top 100 company for the last 4 years running
* Huge name in the market
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Must have sold through specification into Local Authorities, Housing Associations/Social Housing Sector
* Sold a technical product i.e. electrical, plumbing, heating, etc
* Solid field sales experience
* Must be commercially astute and confident to drive sales through various routes as products are back sold via electrical wholesalers and stockists
* Must be enthusiastic!!
* Stable work history
* IT literate/used a CRM
* A natural relationship builder
* Selling the company's manufactured range of smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and detectors
* Selling into local authorities/social landlords to get the product specified, then tracking the project to electrical contractor and back selling via wholesalers/distributors
* All products are back sold through the electrical wholesalers/distributors
* 50% specification through social housing
* 50% contractors/merchants
* Operating a CRM system- Salesforce
* This is a high quality product that is more price competitive than competitors and a well-known brand in the market
* 80% of time spent with core customers
* You are home/field based covering Birmingham
* This is a low value, high volume product
* Our client is ideally looking to move away from the wholesaler in the long term and focus more on specification/direct to Local Authorities
* Your own research and preparation will ensure a successful interview
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Bedding or hit the apply button.