The market leader in performance & personality testing is looking for a passionate and hungry Associate Account Manager to help retain and grow 30 of their SME accounts.
JOB TITLE: Associate Account Manager - Performance & Personality Testing
PACKAGE: Up to £25K, OTE £35K Uncapped
- Currently employ around 2,500 people in the US, 350 in the UK. They also have an office in Australia;
- Their client network includes 10,000 businesses worldwide;
- Revenue in excess of $1billion;
- They are present in 110 countries;
- Have over 10,000 companies using their portal with over 16,000 senior leader members.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You must be Degree educated, ideally in a business or psychology based discipline;
- C-Level gravitas;
- 1 Year's minimum experience in B2B sales;
- Sales experience, ideally from a Consulting or Business Services background
- Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Preferably experience selling to HR and/or C Level, with strong current network
- Understand and believe in the value of Talent Measurement in strategic human capital solutions.
- A strong networker with negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple commercial processes, forecast with precision and identify challenges to a positive commercial outcome.
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
- Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable.
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level.
This position is critical in the relationship between the company and its client accounts. With the full support of consulting teams, the selected candidate will work with a team of professionals to drive significant growth.
- Company Representation.
- Increases and continually promotes the brand in the market.
- Act as a business owner and builds and grows your own business.
- Manages and grows a portfolio of clients from the SME, partner and/or corporate segment.
- Identifies, qualifies, develops and manages new business opportunities.
- Prepares effectively, and researches customers in advance of calls or meetings, to engage effectively in the first contact.
- Demonstrates preparedness and credibility- using insight-led sales techniques.
- Forms tactical relationships with clients and connects with key account stakeholders (HR & Business Unit leaders).
- Achieves detailed understanding of the client's most important business and talent needs through skilful probing.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.