Ever wanted to work with one of the hottest Stealth Cyber Security start-ups to come out of the West Coast? Look no further, our client is leading the way in the world of Security Investigation Software, and they are seeking a number of experienced Developers to join their rapidly expanding Engineering team.
JOB TITLE: Back-End Software Engineer / Security / Java / Python / Linux
LOCATION: Santa Clara, California
PACKAGE: Up to $180K, 401K, Private Healthcare and Stock
* Exciting Stealth Mode start-up
* Recently received 1st round of funding
* Excellent Executive team who have a proven track record of developing products from scratch, not only taking them to market but also becoming leading and established technologies used on a daily basis within the security world!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Strong back-end development experience specifically with Java and Python
* Good understanding of Linux systems/servers
* Happy to work on projects from scratch, this is a company where products are in alpha stage so patience and persistence is required
* Experience with NoSQL databases and open-source technologies is highly beneficial
* As the Back-End Software Engineer, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on bleeding edge technologies such as NoSQL databases (Cassandra), clustered data pipelines and be responsible for setting up and maintaining large and dynamic data repositories
To apply for the above position, please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.