This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate BDM to join the Market Leading Consumer Data & Marketing Specialists.
JOB TITLE: BDM - Agency - Leading Consumer Data & Marketing Specialists
LOCATION: Watford / Hertfordshire
PACKAGE: Up to £35K Basic + Commission + Company Vehicle
- Established 17 years;
- Circa £10M turnover;
- Largest collection program in the UK;
- Over 23M records generated;
- 65 employees, circa 25 sales people.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2 years B2B sales experience;
- Proven consultative sales experience;
- A thorough understanding of the agency sales process;
- Experience selling targeted data solutions to media agencies;
- A proven track record of working to and achieving sales targets;
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible sales approach, be proactive and work on own initiative;
- A good interest and appreciation of new media technology, current affairs and market trends;
- Computer literate in MS Word/Excel.
To generate sales through new business acquisition across multiple agency sectors, as well as retaining and growing revenue from existing agencies in line with agreed targets.
- Selling lead generation solutions.
- To contact new agencies by telephone in order to sell the targeted data solutions.
- To build effective relationships with your own clients in order to encourage new and repeat business;
- To follow a consultative sales process by carrying out an appropriate fact find to help establish the client's needs in order to match the most suitable data solution;
- To source new sales leads using the internet (Google, LinkedIn, Ebiquity), trade press, business press, industry contacts and CRM system (adequate contact data will be supplied but it will be necessary to supplement this with your own activity);
- To carry out intellectual client/market research to support efforts to identify product and service opportunities;
- To build, develop and enhance relationships with new clients through corporate hospitality and client entertainment;
- To arrange and attend face-to-face client meetings for larger sales opportunities;
- To plan, create and present sales presentations;
- To manage the client's expectations to ensure we deliver on our commitments to agreed SLA's;
- To update client information on the CRM system (Goldmine);
- To liaise with the Finance department to ensure that clients remain up to date with payments;
- To communicate with the production and design team to ensure that campaigns are delivered within the agreed SLA's;
- To handle all client queries and complaints swiftly and in accordance with the agreed company process.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.