Our client is a Cisco Partner looking for someone to head up their efforts selling into service providers. They already have recognisable names such as Colt, Vodafone and CGI. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is growing at 25% YoY.
JOB TITLE: BDM Service Providers
LOCATION: London, South East
PACKAGE: £50k basic, X2 OTE uncapped plus full benefits package
- Established 10 years (only been trading for circa 5 years)
- 25% year-on-year growth
- 30 employees - 4/5 in sales
- Inspirational leadership
- US and Asia offices
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New business proven track record
- Sold some form of infrastructure IT
- Access to the office in Surrey
Nice to have:
- Sold Cisco
- Sold into service providers
- You will be responsible for selling both Cisco hardware and related professional services
- This is going to be targeting service providers such as Adapt, Convergence, Metronet, Manx, Gamma, Jersey Telecoms and Expereo
- You will typically be pitching to Head of Networks, CIO's, Technical Directors, IT Directors and IT Managers
- Deal sizes from the hundreds to the hundreds of thousands, for example £1k worth of servers to existing clients or £400k for a complete outsource deal
- Ramp up target is TBC
- Clients include London Stock Exchange, BBC, and Canon. They also sell to and through Vodafone, Colt, CGI etc.
- My client understands the conflict between saving costs and managing risk. With a unique blend of experience, they can help clients avoid the pitfalls commonly associated with new equipment
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.