CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
This is an opportunity for a Branch Manager to join an extremely busy plumbing and heating merchant. Our client requires a leader and motivator of staff for their Central London branch; a truly great opportunity with this very established brand.
Team of 17 staff, 2 sub managers.
Part field/part branch based.
Genuine household name looking for a real leader of people.
JOB TITLE: Branch Manager - London - Plumbing and Heating - Construction
SELLING: Plumbing and Heating Products
SELLING TO: M&E Contractors
PACKAGE: £50k basic, OTE £65k+, company car, 25 days holiday, pension, mobile, laptop
- Part of a huge organisation
- Established over 100 years
- Group has 20,000 staff
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Merchant experience with either a plumbing or builders merchant, possibly plant hire branch management experience
- A strong leader of people
- Must have management experience, managed teams of 10 or more
- Happy to do the field based part of the role
- Profit and loss experience
- Can inspire and motivate the team
- Branch Manager role in Central London - leading and managing a team of 17 staff with two sub managers supporting you
- Your role is to sell the company's distributed range of commercial plumbing and heating products
- Typically, your clients will be small, medium, and large M&E Contractors
- Strong branch for the business, not the largest site but given the location it is a very busy site
- Responsible for a turnover of £6Million
- Very much a leadership role, driving, mentoring and developing the team
- Part of your role will be field based (about 30% of the time) meeting clients on site and ensuring they are happy with the service they are receiving and establishing what else they need
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.