CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
A Branch Manager is required for a London based distributor of Surveying and Engineering equipment.
Part branch and part field based covering London.
Selling into main contractors, sub-contractors and surveyors.
Managing a small team of 4-5, a mix of non-sales and one hire controller.
Excellent support and backup.
Great long term career move.
JOB TITLE: Branch Manager - Surveying and Engineering Equipment - Construction
SELLING: Surveying and Engineering Equipment
SELLING TO: Main Contractors, Sub Contractors and Surveyors
PACKAGE: £40k basic, OTE £44k, company car, 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop
- Part of a huge organisation
- Great training, backup and support
- Multiple depots nationwide
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience of Surveying Sales or Engineering Sales
- Happy to manage depot BUT be the frontline sales person in the main
- Must have a technical mind/able to learn the products
- Understand what the equipment sold or hired does for the client
- Able to demonstrate the equipment when required
- A hands-on type
- Strong work ethic
- Your role is new business focused selling/hiring the company's range of Surveying equipment (our client is the biggest distributor of these products in the UK). You will sell the full range of products from the basic surveying equipment to the technical side of the product i.e. Total Stations, etc
- This role is part depot management and part field based, (70% depot, 30% field)
- Selling into Main/Sub Contractors, Engineers, Surveyors, Land Surveyors, Ground Workers, etc
- Your role will be very hands-on sometimes requiring you to demonstrate the product's features and benefits and the best use when required
- You will be dealing from site level to senior level i.e. engineers and surveyors but you will also be required to mix it up with ground workers, etc
- Managing a team of 4-5, a mix of non-sales and one hire controller in the depot
- Your year 1 target will be flexible
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Bedding or hit the apply button.