Globally recognised leader in business intelligence technology is looking to expand their Professional Services function with an outstanding Business Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key influential member of a relatively new and rapidly expanding team, opening up endless opportunities to learn, refine and flex your business, technical and leadership skills.
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst - Analytics / Big Data / BI / Data Warehousing / Data
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: £50K - £65K base, car allowance, bonus (circa £80K OTE), private healthcare, pension, etc.
* Award winning Analytics, BI and Data Warehousing vendor
* Recently acquired a number of very successful Big Data technology related organisations to further strengthen them as a dominant player within the market
* Extensive enterprise client base including the likes of Apple, eBay, Tesco, Unilever
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Minimum 3+ years' Business Analyst experience
* Extensive experience in / understanding of at least one or more of the following Data Technologies:
o Business Intelligence
o Data Analytics
o Data Warehousing
o Data Modelling
o Big Data
* Strong presentation skills
* Overachiever who recognises the need to go beyond the call of duty
* Responsible for the overall business analysis work stream
* Own the identification of business requirements and translate those into solutions
* Manage stakeholder relationships on engagements
* Document management
* Business prototyping
* Create reports for C-Level executives such as: Gap Analysis, Roadmaps, Use Cases, etc.
* Extensive travel throughout the UK, up to 80%
To apply for the above position, please contact Camille McLean or hit the apply button.