Connecting to LinkedIn...

Business Development Manager

Job Title: Business Development Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London
Industry:
Salary: £60000 per annum + Company Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
REF: IH210917B_1506094751
Contact Name: Steve Mansfield
Telephone Number: 020 8722 8200
Contact Email: steve.m@cdsr.com
Job Published: 27 days ago

Job Description

This is an exciting time to join a company with year-on-year growth. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to sell into the financial services arena. You will be extremely well-supported by internal functions, allowing you to focus on your own job.

JOB TITLE: IT Hosting Services - Business Development Manager - Financial Services
LOCATION: South East or London
PACKAGE: Basic £60K, OTE £120K, Company Benefits

COMPANY INFORMATION

- Over $270 million turnover worldwide, £40m in the UK
- Circa 1000 employees, 150 in the UK
- Strong team culture/dynamic and company values

KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

- New business hunter
- Sold technology (open from consultancy services through to software salespeople)
- Attitude is everything here
- Sharp, polished, well-spoken and driven to achieve

ROLE INFORMATION

- Office based field sales role
- You will be joining in a new business sales role supported by lead generation and marketing. Upon winning a new client you will retain the account for 1 year to upsell to
- Selling into the Financial Services sector such as Atrium Insurance and Vanquis Bank
- You will be selling managed hosting, hybrid cloud and managed Azure services
- Although this is new business, this is very much a strategic sales role and you will be targeting the top 50/60 accounts within any given sector within the FS arena
- It is expected that 60% of your business will be self-generated and the other 40% will come from lead generation and marketing
- Deals are typically sold on 3-year contracts averaging £5-10k MRR. Larger deals you will work on will be £10k-£20k MRR
- Target will be £35k MRC per annum which will be made up of 2 big deals or 5 medium size deals (ramp up over Q1)
- Cycles for these deals will vary from 3 months up to 12 months (some of them are quicker if you are in the right place at the right time)

 

To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.