My client is a growing Cyber Security Managed Services provider with their own IP in the form of a big data analytics platform, which is used for detecting and responding to security threats on a proactive basis. Owing to their success and growth, they are now building out the sales team across the UK, starting with the first sales hire to cover London/South East.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: London & South East
PACKAGE: £65,000 Basic, x2 OTE, Benefits
- This platform sits in their Security Operations Centre (SOC) and links in to core security software platforms such as: LogRythm, AlienVault, CarbonBlack, Darktrace and many more
- By integrating leading security personnel with a platform that monitors both traditional SIEM platforms alongside more cutting edge AI platforms, they are able to provide enterprise-grade cyber security at an affordable price point, and this is a message that is hitting home with their growing customer base
- Established 3 years
- Turnover up to £2M from £500K last year. Tracking £4M this year and targeting £10M the following year
- Exit plan in 4 years
- CEO previously founded a tech firm which he sold to a large Business Information provider
- Example customers: Pizza Hut, Thomas Cook, United International Pictures, TransferWise, multiple hedge funds, etc.
- Currently have 20 Managed Services customers - this will be 28 by December 2017
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 4+ years IT Sales experience (the more related the better - ideally from IT security)
- Smart, talented and driven
- New business sales experience
- Happy in a dynamic start-up environment
- Daily access to central London
- In this role you will be working in a well-supported new business capacity responding to inbound enquiries (25 leads per month from the website), as well as working proactively by identifying opportunities to provide managed services to the customers of key vendor partners (i.e. customers of AlienVault, LogRythm, etc.)
- To date, all sales have been made by the CEO and COO, but they have recently hired a new SD who comes from a competitor where he'd been for 13 years. He joined because he can see the unique proposition that the business has and the huge growth and earning potential
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.