Our client is a recognised brand in the US developing software for recognised enterprise customers and leading software vendors. Due to their success in America and their clients pushing them to do more in Europe, they are now opening an office in London to service UK and European customers.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Healthcare, Life Science and Pharmaceutical
PACKAGE: £120k base, £250k OTE, benefits
- $300M turnover American HQ business
- Growing at 30% year-on-year
- Nearshore Applications Services provider
- Start-up in the UK
- Heavily backed financially from the US
- Huge opportunity with strong career growth potential
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- IT Solutions Sales experience (from either a services or software background)
- Able to relate business to technology
- Experience selling into Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Life Science vertical
- New business hungry
- C-Level gravitas
- Excited by new digital technologies
- Our client is a recognised brand in the US developing software for recognised enterprise customers and leading software vendors
- Due to their success in America and their clients pushing them to do more in Europe, they are now opening an office in London to service UK and European customers
- This is a well-backed, committed venture
- The role will be new business focused with incredibly strong technical support onsite in country and near shore from Eastern Europe
- You will have access to a team of researchers mapping out target accounts for you to find POC's etc. You will also have an engagement team to help you with presentations as well as a pricing team and more
- Essentially your role will be to qualify and close new opportunities within nominated target accounts in the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Life science vertical's
- You will be selling into the UK region
- Once you close a deal you will be assigned an Account Manager and you will be paid commission on the account for 2 years
- You will be selling digital projects (not body shopping!) around Big Data, DevOps, IoT, etc.
- They also provide implementations, consultancy and support around other vendor products i.e. Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR, Palentir, Azure, AWS
- The top new sales performer in the US closed $9m+ of business in his first year!
- The targets in these roles will be in the region of $2m
- There will be strong scope for progression in the business as the company grows in this territory
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.