This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, hungry Business Development Manager to join a leading financial markets technology consultancy. They are the experts in Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Risk/Regulatory/Compliance, Market Data & Connectivity, Blockchain, Software Development around front, middle and back office applications, Software Implementation, and Advisory/Management Consulting.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Finance Sector
LOCATION: Canary Wharf, London
PACKAGE: £70K basic, uncapped OTE (at least x2 earning capability)
- Fast-growing IT and Financial Markets technology consultancy
- Experts in Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Risk/Regulatory/Compliance, Market Data & Connectivity, Blockchain, Software Development around front, middle and back office applications, Software Implementation, and Advisory/Management Consulting
- Over 200 employees
- £40m turnover (70% generated in the UK)
- 13 locations
- Huge growth trajectory
- Founded in 2010
- Debt free and cash rich
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2-3 years' experience in a consultative or services lead sales cycle
- Hungry (this is 80% about your attitude and your energy!)
- Experience in engaging at multiple seniority levels and building relationships to maximise opportunities
- Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of the Finance Sector (Wealth Management through to Investment & Retail Banks)
- This is a new business focused sales role selling into the Finance Sector
- You will be responsible for driving new business into net new accounts, however, there is the opportunity for you to sell into a handful of existing accounts who include the like of: RBS, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, Bank of America, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan
- You will work on deals that range anywhere from £100K-£2M in value
- You will be pitching to CTOs, CIOs, Chief Digital officers, Head of Security, IT Directors and other senior leaders within these accounts
- You will build a detailed understanding of the customer environment, frameworks, competitor landscape and politics to determine key opportunities
- The top performers in this growing sales team have P60's ranging from £150k-£200k in very similar roles, so there is plenty of scope to win big here!
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.