My client is a renowned leader in its space. It is 12 years old yet this company gets a massive kick out of creating award winning products and improving recruitment processes. With a reputation for being passionate about their business while delivering results, they work hard to maintain their excellent relationships with technology vendors, the major recruitment channels and, of course, their clients - wherever they are in the world.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Dutch
SELLING: Online job board
SELLING TO: Recruitment agencies
TERRITORY: Dutch speaking regions
PACKAGE: Basic: £35K, OTE: £60K
- Renowned leaders in their space;
- Established 12 years;
- 135 staff;
- Multimillion turnover;
- Multinational coverage.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You must speak Dutch;
- Sold an online based solution or recruitment experience;
- You should be sharp and consultative and be prepared to be office based with some client facing activity;
- Experience with both would be preferable;
- Someone who can win and retain business so an ability to do both is a requirement;
- Someone who is polished and articulate.
- This role will see you based from the office in London selling the online job services into the Dutch speaking market;
- You will be on the phone most of the time with an element of client facing along with some time spent at trade shows;
- You will be expected to source your own business by cold calling but you will be supported with a large marketing budget;
- You will be responsible for a target of circa £12.5K per month.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.