CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Our client is a leading manufacturer and installer of seamless flooring solutions. They are looking to recruit a field sales person to cover the South East selling into a mix of Main Contractors and End Users.
50% Account Management and 50% New Business focused.
Great opportunity with this market leading business.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Seamless Flooring - Construction
SELLING: Seamless Flooring Solutions
SELLING TO: Main Contractors and End Users
TERRITORY: London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Essex, Berkshire
LOCATION: London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Essex, Berkshire
PACKAGE: £40k basic, OTE £55k, Company car, 25 days holiday, Mobile, Laptop, Pension and Life Cover
- Established over 90 years
- Known for high quality products
- Our client offers a complete supply and installation service
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have construction related field sales experience
- Our client is open on what you have sold
- Genuine passion
- Happy with new business but understands the importance of account management
- Must be on patch
- Looking for a long term career
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured and installed range of Seamless Floors, Walls and Linings
- This is a field/homebased role covering the South East
- An equal mix of new business and account management
- Orders vary from a few thousand pounds to several million, the average order value is circa £20k
- Selling into Main Contractors and End Users i.e. Manufacturing, Industrial sites
- Leads provided
- Access to a database
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.