Our client is an award-winning premium CDN vendor working with the biggest brands in the world. They are currently looking for a tenacious Business Development Manager to sell their entire portfolio of content delivery networks & security services.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
LOCATION: Central London, Covent Garden
PACKAGE: £70K basic, uncapped OTE (at least x2 earning capability)
- Founded in 2001
- Trading on the NASDAQ with incredible results in the last 12 months, our client has doubled its share price in 2017
- Incredibly exciting challenger in the Content Delivery Networks space, facing off against the biggest players in the industry
- 180m turnover with a strong strategic plan for 200m by the end of 2018
- Incredible offices in over 18 locations worldwide
- Working with some of the biggest brands in the world such as Arsenal FC, Nintendo, the BBC, ITV, and Channel 4, our client is without a doubt one of the most exciting places to be
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Our client is looking for at least 2-3 years' experience in either SaaS / Security / Content Delivery
- Strong proven track record in a 100% new business role, you must be able to back these up with figures!
- Experience in the entire sales process from lead generation to close, tenacity in long sales cycles and proof of these will be very beneficial
- Be a true hunter; autonomous, mature and tenacious
- You will be selling our client's entire portfolio of content delivery networks & security services. Full training will be provided on the portfolio of products, but be prepared to immerse yourself into the brand and learn!
- Selling into a mix of smaller brands and larger brands. You should be comfortable adding to the existing customer base of BBC, ITV, and Channel 4 with brands of a similar stature
- You will be selling a premium brand to premium customers, as such your attitude should reflect that. Relationship building is key as you will be opening relationships and maintaining them to win these deals
- You will be taking over a warm desk in a family atmosphere where collaboration and teamwork is encouraged. Regular nights out and a great office in Covent Garden provide you with the right environment to perform
- Although our client requires you to be autonomous, you are not expected to be overly technical as you will be supported by a team of superb Sales Engineers
- You will be working to a target of 500k in annual contracts and therefore you should have experience in working to a target of a similar value, with an average deal value of 50k-200k
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.