Leading political and public affairs media provider. New business development within their public affairs team, selling exhibition space and sponsorship, you will be selling into SME's to corporate businesses for an event attended by over 12,000 Senior Civil Servants.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Sponsorship
SELLING: Sponsorship packages
SELLING TO: SME to corporates
PACKAGE: £40K, OTE £70K
- Established for over 150 years;
- Multi-award winning;
- Leading political and public affairs media provider;
- Over 250 events organised per year;
- Over 240 employees.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3 years+ B2B sales experience;
- Sponsorship sales experience;
- Understanding/passion for government legislation;
- New business hunter;
- Team orientated;
- Share ideas;
- Sold a complex solution;
- Experienced in getting under the skin of your target organisation with the ability to hold intelligent conversations about the subject matter;
- High activity, high energy.
- Selling sponsorship packages, exhibition space, guest speaker opportunities and break out spaces within a leading event for Senior Civil Servants;
- 100% new business;
- Selling into SME's to corporate businesses, charities, government unions and local authorities;
- Packages sold will vary from £25-100K;
- Attending events;
- Meeting clients;
- Pitching at senior director level.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Ellen Gregory-Dade or hit the apply button.