Are you looking for a new opportunity with strong career growth potential? Then you will want to speak to our client. They are a hot European start-up looking for Business Development Managers in several European locations. The role(s) will be new business focused with incredibly strong technical support onsite in country and near shore from Eastern Europe.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - US HQ'd Hot European Start-up
PACKAGE: £100K Basic, £200K OTE, Benefits
- $200M turnover American HQ'd business
- Growing at 30% year-on-year
- Nearshore Applications Services provider
- Start-up in the UK - heavily backed financially from the US
- Huge opportunity with strong career growth potential
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- IT Solutions Sales experience (from either a services or software background)
- Able to relate business to technology
- New business hungry
- C-Level Gravitas
- Excited by new digital technologies
- 3 x UK based BDM's (1 x Financial Services, 1 x Retail, 1 x Nordics & Benelux)
- 2 x Germany based BDM's (Munich or Berlin based) selling into either Retail, Finance or Healthcare
- Our client is a recognised brand in the US developing software for recognised enterprise customers and also leading software vendors
- Due to their success in America and their clients pushing them to do more and more in Europe, they are now opening an office in London to service UK and European customers
- This is a well backed, committed venture
- The role(s) will be new business focused with incredibly strong technical support onsite in country and near shore from Eastern Europe
- You will have access to a team of researchers mapping out target accounts for you to find POC's etc. You will also have an engagement team to help you with presentations as well as a pricing team and more
- Essentially your role will be to qualify and close new opportunities within nominated target accounts in FS, Retail, Healthcare and Media sectors
- Once you close a deal you will be assigned an account manager and you will be paid commission on the account for 2 years
- You will be selling digital projects (not bodyshopping!) around Big Data, DevOps, IoT, etc.
- They also provide implementations, consultancy and support around other vendor products i.e. Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR, Palentir, Azure, AWS
- The top new sales performer in the US closed $9m+ of business in his first year!
- The targets in these roles will be in the region of $2m
- There will be strong scope for progression in the business as the company grows in this territory
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.