A high-growth BI & predictive analytics consultancy, who have just come across to EMEA, already have a large number of projects from their exclusive tier 1 BI partner. Therefore they are urgently looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant to deliver both custom solutions and pre-sales consulting to a range of prospective clients. This is a huge opportunity that will transition into a team lead position in the very near future.
JOB TITLE: Business Intelligence Consultant - High-growth BI & Predictive Analytics Business
PACKAGE: Up to £80k base + bonus + benefits
* A privately-owned and hugely profitable business, these guys have grown significantly year-on-year since their inception
* Their demand in EMEA comes from a global exclusive partnership with a tier 1 next generation BI software vendor, and there is already huge EMEA growth forecasted from this partnership alone; as they add new partners to the mix, this will only increase.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 5+ years Business Intelligence Consulting experience
* Significant exposure to more than one Business Intelligence tool (Cognos, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Domo, Birst, etc)
* Strong SQL skills
* An additional European language would be of interest
* Partner with vendor sales teams in a pre-sales capacity to consult prospects on the scope & requirements of the project
* Fully accountable for the successful implementation of the customers
* Project manage various stakeholders (internally and externally) along with ensuring all work is done within timescales
* London focused role with some EMEA travel
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.