Looking to help establish yourself within an early-stage Value Consulting organisation voted one of the top 20 pre-IPO companies of 2017? Look no further, my client has seen a very impressive financial year with quarterly performance in excess of 150%, and are now looking to continue growth in the enterprise space. With clear product differentiators, they are looking for a Business Value Consultant to add value to the Sales process and help close their largest enterprise opportunities in the 7 & 8 figure deal sizes.
JOB TITLE: Business Value Consultant - 1st in EMEA - High-growth Data Analytics vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £150K base, bonus and other fantastic benefits
* Listed as one of the top 20 Pre-IPO companies to watch.
* Over £100m in funding to date.
* Very impressive client list including the likes of: British Gas, Netflix, eBay etc.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Proven track record in a Business Value Consulting role (ideally at least 3 years).
* Ideally you have strong experience partnering with a sales force who follow a strict sales methodology (ideally MEDDIC/MEDDPIC or Challenger).
* You must come from a software vendor background (any data related technology experience is of benefit).
* Experience dealing with enterprise level opportunities (7-figure contract values).
* Experience within a large consulting firm would be beneficial.
* 1st BVC hire in region.
* Engage with clients onsite to establish various use cases and quantify the value behind them.
* Effectively articulate the gap of where the client's current state is vs their desired state.
* Align the client's strategic objectives to the platform whilst quantifying the value to be gained.
* Empower Sales with the information to close the opportunity.
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the "Apply Now" button.