Excellent opportunity to join the No.1 player in the forecasting and budgeting space. There is huge growth with an exceptional earning potential.
JOB TITLE: Channel Manager - Corporate Performance Management Software
PACKAGE: £70K - £80K basic salary with £50K Bonus + Car Allowance, Pension and Benefits Package + Stock
* Established player in CPM;
* Ranked by Gartner as the No.1 player in their space;
* Strong and compelling USP;
* 45% growth year-on-year for the past 4 years;
* Investment and development in UK and European operations;
* Stock options included.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 2-3 years' experience in building and growing a Channel Partner Eco System;
* Experience in maintaining and performance managing partner accounts;
* Ability to sell directly to the end user as well as to the partners;
* Previously sold and worked in the CPM space;
* Experience in Forecasting and Budgeting software;
* Understanding of the ERP, Cash Management;
* New business sales person;
* Happy in a small team dynamic sales environment;
* Driven and motivated sales person.
* This role will be building and maintaining Partner Network;
* Currently 6 large partners which you will have to maintain and performance manage;
* Educating partners on products so they can increase performance;
* There is also a focus to sell directly to the end user and pull the product through partners;
* Selling Corporate Performance Management software to £200m - £1bn turnover corporations;
* Targeting CFO audience / Office of finance;
* Order values typically range from £30k-£75k with a big deal around £100k;
* Lots of inbound leads through marketing;
* This is a great "land-grab" opportunity selling to a strong market with a leading technology solution;
* With accelerators, this is a realistic £200k+ earning opportunity.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Crawley or hit the apply button.