Leading provider of real time ecommerce SaaS software used by enterprises when purchasing items. They have the fastest process in the UK from the time it takes to purchase to delivery. They have received their first round of VC funding and are looking to dominate the market globally to match their aggressive growth plans currently being carried out in the UK.
This is a great chance to join an early stage company and be part of a very exciting journey. The Executive Board wants to build a partner strategy to equal if not surpass their excellent direct sales programme. The CEO encourages all staff to grow and develop their career alongside the business. They see the potential opportunity here enormous as you will be the first channel person globally.
JOB TITLE: Channel Manager - ecommerce SaaS Platform - First on the Ground
LOCATION: Central London - Daily Access
PACKAGE: £40,000 - £50,000 Basic with an OTE of £100,000 + Stock Options
- 50 people within the UK
- Huge investment alongside huge growth plans
- London headquarters
- Impressive list of clients
- Proven track record of beating competition repeatedly
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years selling Cloud / SaaS software
- New Business Hunter
- Proven track record of hitting target
- Access to London daily
- Previous experience building a channel in a technology role
- New business hunter
- Working closely with the CEO and EMEA VP
- Set strategy on the business will approach the channel
- Build and develop the channel from scratch
- Dominate the UK market eventually moving out to EMEA
- Pipeline generation and closing business
- Targeting partners with a strong network of retail and fashion
To apply for the above position, Please contact Ross Murray or hit the apply button.