The go-to vendor that is addressing the largest problem in Data Analytics is urgently looking for a Channel Sales Engineer. You will grow their EMEA partner business as they continue down their path to an IPO. This business is saving on average, tens of millions of dollars for each of their customers a year. They've obliterated the competition that tried to enter their market, and with Tier 1 VC's backing these guys, you know they are going places!
JOB TITLE: Channel Sales Engineer - Data Analytics Market Leader
PACKAGE: £150k + OTE + stock
Our client has completely changed how companies complete their analytical process and by saving a huge amount of man hours that are normally spent on menial tasks, they have enabled the data teams for their customers to finally deliver business value. Founded within the last decade, their growth trajectory is exceptional and the problem they are addressing is something that is only getting worse, meaning that their incredible growth is only going to continue.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 4+ years pre-sales / sales engineering experience
* Either channel / partner sales engineering experience or a background working within a consultancy / systems integrator
* A proven track record of overachievement pre-selling data technologies, databases, BI, data warehousing, Hadoop, data preparation, data analytics, and data management
* Any additional European language is of interest
* You must be up for the challenge of growing a business throughout the EMEA region - whilst established here already, you are joining a start-up that's developing into a unicorn
* Be the lead technical resource building existing relationships and growing the partner network in EMEA (consultancies, MSP's and other technology partners)
* Training and upskilling throughout the partner network
* Working closely with partners through strategic deals
* Collaborate with the technology partnership to build solutions that address new use cases
* Travel to cover the EMEA region
To apply for the above position, please contact Josh Czarnopolski or hit the "Apply Now" button.