Our client, led by a board of industry A-players, is said to be one of the most EXCITING, SUCCESSFUL and AMBITIOUS high-growth vendors on the planet. This company is by FAR the leader in this space therefore we are limited to what we can share in this advert, so please contact us for the complete details on our client's technology and why they are simply the hottest tech vendor to join. Their technology has already proven a success in EMEA and they have secured over 200million in funding before a huge acquisition.
JOB TITLE: Client Architect
LOCATION: Access to London and Cologne
PACKAGE: Very competitive. Will pay what it takes to secure the best candidates
- 1500 people worldwide
- Very impressive CEO / founder with a very exciting story to tell
- A-Player board of directors
- Grown over 100% in the past 15 months
- Quadrupled in revenue
- Won awards such as: Top Place to Work / CEO of the Year / Product of the Year / Fast 500
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have Enterprise-level customer-facing experience
- Level: must have experience working and solution building for C-Level executives
- Good experience and industry knowledge of Middleware, Integration, API's
- Must have good career tenure with a solid demonstration of stability and progression
The role of the Client Architect is to work extremely closely with the company's most strategic customers by exemplifying how this enterprise platform can help them increase device connectivity across the business. As a Client Architect, you will partner closely with Account Executives throughout the sales cycle to discover and understand the customer's pain points and develop an understanding of their current environment. Your enterprise customer-facing skills come into play when you have to articulate and design bespoke solutions.
To summarise, your technical contributions and ongoing support to Product Management, the CTO, and other key stakeholders will enable the continuous improvement of my client's product.
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the "Apply Now" button.