This leading IT infrastructure company currently has a rare opportunity to join their successful sales team as a Client Director.
JOB TITLE: Client Director
LOCATION: London, South East
PACKAGE: £100k Basic, £200k OTE uncapped, plus full benefits package
- One of the leading providers of IT infrastructure services globally
- Impressive install base of tier 1 brands and public sector bodies, their focus is on organisations typically ranging from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more
- 5 years of continued growth
- Over 8,000 employees globally
- Great work ethic installed throughout the company from the CEO down!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience selling across multiple stakeholders within a tier 1 account
- Senior client management within the IT Infrastructure Market
- Understanding of digital workplace (Windows 10, 0ffice 365 and cloud)
- Able to manage stakeholders in a highly political environment
- Experienced in board level negotiations
- Ability to lead virtual teams
- Experience of winning £10m+ TCV deals
- In this role, you will be responsible for the P+L, strategy, management and growth of a portfolio for a large tier 1 account
- You will be responsible for managing 1 Account Manager and also be responsible for managing virtual teams (sales specialist, services personnel and operations)
- You will be responsible for managing the transactions of complex transformational services sales and complex solution sales to maximise profit
- Your main points of contact within the account are based in and around London, however there will be some travel nationally
- You will manage the sales campaign, adherence to sales methodology and communication to all stakeholders to win the sale. You will also be responsible for initial negotiations for long term contract sales
- Solution values can range from the hundreds of thousands up to multimillion pound contracts
To apply for the above position, Please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.