This is a chance for a Post-Sales professional with Project Management / Solution Architecture experience to join a fast growing Software company within the Video Publishing / Video Management community!! My client will allow you to make a real impact and to develop yourself within this exciting Client Integration role!! With a genuine product that works like no other, they are now going through a mass growth phase due to competitor customers approaching them for business!!
JOB TITLE: Client Integration Engineer
PACKAGE: Up to £70K Basic, £78K OTE + Excellent Corporate Benefits (depending on current package & experience)
- My client offers a unique software within the Online Videoing and Video Management industry.
- Founded in 2000 they now have over 250 staff globally, 40 of which are based in the UK, they are now looking to reach 60 next year.
- With a software so good their competitor's customers have recently been approaching them for their software as it can effect genuine change within the business.
- Their knowledge, experience and constant innovation gives organisations the confidence to feel happy that their digital media content is being securely and effectively published to all of their IP devices.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous software engineering / development experience. Familiar with the likes of: Java, Python, C#, .NET etc.
- Solution Architecture & Project Management experience. Must have proven track record of previous end to end design and implementations.
- Industry experience (streaming related technology).
- MUST have exceptional communication skills.
- Primary technical contact with customers, providing seamless project management through all phases of the customer relationship.
- Gather customer requirements and evaluate, prototype, implement, and document technical solution designs to fulfill a project's particular needs using my client's products and services as well as other technologies.
- Coordinating with the customer, account manager, support team and technical personnel on all sides to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines.
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction, identifying how new service features might best fit upcoming needs.
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.