This industry leader in classroom and remote IT training is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Client Solutions Manager. You will help build upon current client portfolios as well as bring on strong new logo business.
JOB TITLE: Client Solutions Manager
PACKAGE: Up to £40K, OTE £56K uncapped
- Established circa 32 years, 22 in the UK;
- 80 staff in the UK office, one in Edinburgh;
- UK turnover of around £17 million;
- USP's include the use of contractors for their training, meaning more real world application.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have 4/5 years B2B experience in sales;
- You must offer a strategic approach;
- New business and account management experience;
- Someone from a training background is nice but not necessary;
- Someone that has undertaken a technical sale in their past, perhaps software or recruitment would be nice;
- Access to Leatherhead;
- Must have a clean, valid UK driving licence;
- Ideal candidate will have a degree.
- Selling classroom-based IT training, covering all verticals including Microsoft, Oracle, Unix, Linux, Cisco etc;
- Selling to IT departments, CTO, IT Directors, CIO's, possibly selling to HR/training managers;
- This is a Client Solutions Manager role and your time will be split between 50/50 new business to account management;
- Sales cycles are generally 6 weeks - 12 months;
- Order values range from £10K for a closed course but can be from £60K - £100K for an entire programme;
- The company spends around half a million a quarter on marketing which generates a huge response, they are also the biggest at what they do;
- Targets for the role is £600K - £800K depending on experience;
- Big selling points are that the trainers are real contractors rather than IT Trainers i.e. Contractors who are hands-on engineers who have overcome problems in the field.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.