This is a great opportunity to join a company with high growth plans! If you want to move into the growing ITSM arena and have ambitions of managing a team in the next 3-5 years, then this is the perfect role for you.
JOB TITLE: Commercial Account Manager - New Business
LOCATION: London / South East
PACKAGE: £60k base, X2 OTE
- Small start-up but part of a larger group of companies
- 3-year plan to double turnover
- Part of a $100m group
- 400 employees in the group
- Privately owned and funded - no exit strategy right now. The focus is on growing the business and maximising profit.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New business hungry
- Ability to qualify and close a deal
- Sold to CIO / IT Directors
- Ideal background would be from Infrastructure Services, Data Centre, CRM, Security, HR software
- This is a new business sales role. At first you will be office based to get up to speed and uncover opportunities. Once up and running a lot of your time will be spent with the commercial sales team and the vendor partners, and as you uncover opportunities for them, they give one back in return
- Although this is a new business sales role, you will retain the accounts for the tenure you are with the company
- You will be selling across the full product offering (10 products) with a focus being on their ITSM and Customer Service Management platforms and the associated services (you will from time to time uncover just service opportunities and you will be paid on these as well)
- This role is x-vertical at commercial level which is up to 5000 end-users (typically with 200 people in their IT departments)
- Example clients in this space include Premier League, Sky, Arup, NG Bailey, European Space Agency and Wates Construction
- Deals will be from £50k (£20k software and £30k services) up to circa £500k (can be bigger)
- Sale cycles in this space are typically no longer than 3 months
- Target of £1m revenue year 1
- There are plans in place for the right candidate to grow out a commercial team beneath them in the next 3 years
To apply for the above position, please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.