Our client, an ambitious and award-winning Unified Communications provider, is currently seeking a Contact Centre Sales Specialist to be the first boots on the ground in this new business unit, selling mobile solutions into mid-market enterprise clients.
JOB TITLE: Contact Centre Sales Specialist
LOCATION: Central London, Aldgate
PACKAGE: £70K basic, uncapped OTE (at least x2 earning capability)
- Established 2001
- Award-winning provider of market-leading unified communications solutions
- Independently owned, hungry and ambitious UK business
- An impressive array of clients across various sectors such as: Which!, Secret Escapes, Chubb, and Action for Kids
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3+ years of extensive contact centre sales experience or alternatively a very commercial-minded Pre-Sales Engineer looking to make the move into sales
- An entrepreneurial new business hunter who thrives on the need to fulfil a quota
- Extensive knowledge of contact centre products and services from a variety of vendors
- Commutable distance to London is a must
- You will be selling mobile solutions into mid-market enterprise clients ranging in size from 50 to 1000 employees
- This is a new business unit for our client. The successful candidate will be the first boots on the ground, therefore there is a huge scope for future management and growth within the business. You will be fully supported by a Pre-Sales Engineer and a Lead Development Representative, you are not alone!
- Our client is vendor agnostic, therefore you have free reign to provide the most exciting proposals to prospective clients
- An aggressive growth plan is about to start with the company aiming to grow to 50 million turnover within the next 24 months - with growth comes opportunity so do not miss out!
- You have a huge customer base to target with a new offering, the earning potential here is ridiculous!
- Top achievers are well rewarded financially and have other incentives such as trips abroad
- The culture in the sales team is about results not reports. You will be given the freedom to perform, no micromanagement here
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.