This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest companies in the world! My client is an exciting, well established, and constantly growing Business Intelligence, Technology, and Information Services provider.
JOB TITLE: Corporate Communications Sales Specialist & Lead Gen
PACKAGE: Up to £48K, OTE £70K!
- World renowned Business Intelligence, Technology, and Information Services provider;
- Established 44 years;
- Over $2B revenue for 2014;
- More than 3,500 colleagues serving businesses and investors from over 50 offices in 26 countries across 6 continents in every capital market.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- College/university degree ideal, or relevant work experience in Investor Relations and Corporate Communications professionals;
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in sales, ideally selling to Investor Relations and Corporate Communications professionals;
- Must excel and have a track record in driving consistent gross sales and creating relationships within corporations;
- Strong customer focus;
- Proven communication, selling, persuasion, negotiation, and collaboration skills;
- Good knowledge of CRM software and admin systems;
- Results oriented and experienced in value based selling.
- Responsible for own quota within Investor Relations and Corporate Communications;
- This role also supports the sales team by prospecting for new business in the Governance space with our leading product Directors Desk;
- Develop and execute quarterly sales plan for the allocated territory to help hit quota;
- Identify key decision makers/influencers and arrange client meetings for the senior sales team;
- Accurately maintain sales pipeline, forecast, and activity within CRM software;
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams such as Operations, Product Development, Marketing, and other members of the client-facing team;
- Monitor the external market for an evolving understanding of our customers' requirements and the competition.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.