This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest companies in the world! My client is an exciting, well established, and constantly growing Business Intelligence, Technology, and Information Services provider.
JOB TITLE: Corporate Communications Sales Specialist - German Speaking
PACKAGE: Up to £55K, OTE £100K!
- World renowned Business Intelligence, Technology, and Information Services provider;
- Established 44 years;
- Over $2B revenue for 2014;
- More than 3,500 colleagues serving businesses and investors from over 50 offices in 26 countries across 6 continents in every capital market.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be German speaking and fluent in English;
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in sales, ideally selling to Public Relations and Corporate Communications professionals is essential;
- Deep domain expertise within the Public Relations and Corporate Communications space, including, but not limited to, knowledge of press release distribution, media monitoring, webcasting, webinars and more;
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, competitors, and the Public Relations and Multimedia offering;
- Must excel and have a track record in driving consistent gross sales, and creating high-level relationships within corporations;
- Strong customer focus;
- Proven communication, selling, persuasion, negotiation, and collaboration skills;
- Good knowledge of CRM software and admin systems like Salesforce.com;
- Results oriented and experienced in value based selling.
- Develop and execute a focused sales plan within a defined sector targeting Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Human Resources, Internal Communications, and other functions that could leverage our solutions;
- Identify key decision makers/influencers within targeted prospects and the overall market to drive corporate communications revenue;
- Proactively engage new contacts by leveraging existing relationships and cold calling;
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams such as Operations, Product Development, Marketing, and other members of the client-facing team;
- Monitor the external market for an evolving understanding of our customer's requirements and the competition;
- Accurately maintain sales pipeline, forecast, and activity within CRM software, i.e. Salesforce.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.